Saturday 16 August 2008

All Packed --- Well Almost

So here we are - I'm off to Missenden Abbey tomorrow morning for a week. I am having a week doing machine embroidery with Pam Watts and I'm really looking forward to not being distracted and not thinking about meals etc.

Now have I got too much? --- Yes!
Have I forgotten what I need? --- Probably!!!


So please excuse yet another short blog but I have not packed my clothes yet -- I just don't know what to put in with this weather, one thing for certain Factor 30 won't be called for. At least I will have photos for next blog.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I hope you have a big car..or a sherpa.

Gina said...

Mmmmm ... far too much stuff and you can guarantee the one thing you really need you won't have! But you will have a fantastic time. Looking forward to seeing what you've done next week.

maggik1 said...

Gosh, I'd love to do a Pam Watts course - do tell us all about it? I've passed on an award to you, hope it's not a 'pain' - I'm not very good at this sort of thing and it's taken me ages to pass it on.